The Case of the Cute Kid Trio- Lost Photo



I stumbled upon another lost photo at a Colorado antique store.


I’ve decided to call it "The Case of the Cute Kid Trio"


The photo’s back, dated 29 October 1953, is marked by the photo processor.






In handwritten text on the back, it reads, “Merilia, Hunt, and Richard Lawhon. Lima, Peru.”


I conducted a preliminary search on Ancestry, but unfortunately, I didn’t find any results.


Given the passage of time, the kids are likely grandparents now. It would be wonderful to return this photo to their grandchildren or even to them directly.


If you have any information about a family that resided in Lima, Peru in 1953 or the surname “Lawhon,” please leave a comment below. I’d be grateful if you could share my post on social media. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

West Baden Hotel Trip

Dead-tective Newsletter #4

The Mystery of the War Time Sweethearts