The Curious Case of Andy's School Photograph

I enjoy a good mystery.  


I buy old photographs from antique stores with the intention of returning them to their families. I’ve already returned one photo.


I bought the photo above in Colorado. The back of the photo reads, “Andy’s class at Washington School. Andy is the fifth person from the left in the back row.” There’s also a date on the side that says “September 55.”



I’ve reached out to a few schools named Washington in hopes that someone recognizes the teacher or the school building in the background. I’ve also done an image search on Ancestry and Google.



I’d love to return the photo to either Washington School, the teacher, one of the students, or, ideally, Andy’s family.  


If this photograph looks familiar, I hope you will leave a clue in the comments. Perhaps together we can discover who Andy was.
  • If this photograph looks familiar, I hope you'll leave a clue in the comments.
  • The case remains unsolved. Perhaps together we can discover who Andy was.


  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    West Baden Hotel Trip

    Dead-tective Newsletter #4

    The Mystery of the War Time Sweethearts